Village Veterinary Center offers day boarding and overnight boarding for cats and dogs!
We do have some requirements for boarding to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our four-legged friends and our dedicated team:
- Proof of updated vaccinations prior to boarding is required. For canines, this includes Rabies, Distemper/parvo, Bordetella, and a negative fecal. For felines, this includes Rabies and FVRCP (feline distemper). Vaccinations must be updated at least 7 days prior to boarding drop-off.
- All boarders must be examined by one of our veterinarians within the past year. This allows us to make sure that your pet is in a good state of health for their stay with us and that their behavior and temperament are the right fit for boarding in our hospital. We limit boarding for aggressive and high anxiety pets.
- Females in heat, or who are about to go into heat, are not permitted to board.
- Intact males over the age of 6 months are not permitted to board.
- Medications brought in for your pet must be labeled appropriately so that we know what we are giving at all times.
- It is highly recommended that you bring in your pet’s own food to decrease the chances of any gastrointestinal upset due to an abrupt food change. Food MUST be pre-bagged in Ziplock bags. We do not accept large containers or open bags of food.
- We provide your pet with lots of blankets, comfy beds, bowls, toys, and love. Bringing additional supplies from home is not necessary.
BOARDING & DAY BOARDING PRICING
Suite: 5’ x 6’ – $36.00/night
Kennel: 3’ x 5’ – $31.00/night
Large Cage: 48” x 30” – $26.00/night
Medium Cage: 36” x 30” – $23.00/night
Small Cage: 24” x 30” – $22.00/night
Cat enclosure: $22.00/night
Medication administration fee – $3.00/day
Diabetic boarding – additional $10.00/day (per the discretion of our veterinarians)
Holiday Boarding – additional $25.00 one-time fee per pet for major holidays (New Year’s, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
Holiday Deposit – We require a $50.00 deposit per pet for holiday boarding. This fee does go toward your final invoice. If cancelled within 72 hours of your scheduled drop-off, we will refund this to you.